The main objective of the Cypress Grove PTO is to help provide an environment that fosters a joy and enthusiasm for learning. We are always looking for new ideas to help make our children’s school a better learning facility. We hope you find our website helpful and that you will consider attending the PTO monthly meetings and sharing your ideas for the good of our school!
Join PTO Activities
We need you! The PTO depends on parent volunteers throughout the year. If you are interested in serving, please contact Tammy Mogford at firstname.lastname@example.org. Consider joining us and being part of a great group of parents that make a difference here at Cypress Grove Intermediate!
Attending a PTO meeting is a great way to stay informed of campus- and district-level news and events. You can also hear about opportunities to get involved. PTO meetings generally take place the 2nd Wednesday of the month at 12:30pm in the school library. Here’s a list of dates for the 2018-2019 PTO meetings:
- September 12th
- October 10th
- November 14th
- January 9th
- February 13th
- March 20th
- April 17th
- May 8th
2018-2019 PTO Board
- President: Tammy Mogford (email@example.com)
- Vice-President: Geralyn Nolan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Secretary: Misty Cathey (email@example.com)
- Treasurer: Mari Gomez (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Teacher Appreciation: Bobbi Padgett (email@example.com)
- VIPS: Rebecca Young (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Communications: Rebecca Young (email@example.com)
- Snack Attack: Brandi Black (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Spirit Nights: Jen Chalmers (JLChalmers@gmail.com)
- Glow in the Grove Coordinator: Joanna Szuluk (email@example.com)
- Glow in the Grove Coordinator: Amanda Ruiz (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Bingo, Burgers & Bids: Carla Ponder (email@example.com)
- Bingo, Burgers & Bids: Alissa Simpson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Food Drive: Kristi Smith (email@example.com)
- Food Drive: Rebecca Noynaert (firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Box Tops: Amanda Reitmayer (email@example.com)
- Yearbook Liaison: Wendy Williams (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Spring Fling Coordinator: Erin Ferris (email@example.com)
More About the PTO
The purpose of the Cypress Grove PTO is to play a supportive role in the educational process at Cypress Grove Intermediate School. As a parent and/or guardian of a Cypress Grove Intermediate student, you are automatically a member of the PTO.
Our objectives are to help provide an environment that fosters a joy and enthusiasm for learning, help support the highest and most advantageous standards available and help achieve the highest potential in the education process.
We achieve these objectives through programs, committees, projects and fundraising. We are always looking for new ideas to help make our children’s school a better learning facility.
The PTO is a 501(c)(3) charitable, non-profit organization. All donations are tax deductible.